Succorfish shall ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets and protect them from threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental. Succorfish will ensure business continuity and minimise damage by preventing and reducing the impact of security incidents. The implementation of this policy is mandatory to maintain and demonstrate our commitment to information security and the protection of allimportant organisation assets by compliance with ISO 27001:2013 and relevant legislation.
Why do we collect personal information?
Succorfish collect personal data under the premise of legitimate interest for the purpose of providing a professional, useful, and personalised service to our customers in a business to business capacity and provide our staff with the support and services they require. Such activities include:
• Maintain our accounting records
• Support and manage our staff
• Provide our business services
• Provide information about our services
• Send automated notifications requested by the customer
• If necessary, confirm someone’s identity
• Deliver goods and exchange relevant legal documents
• Detect crime and prevent fraud and bring or defend legal actions
• Understand our Customers’ needs and requirements
• Comply with The Companies Act requirements and other legal obligations
• Notify changes to our services
• Deal with complaints
What sort of details do we collect?
• Name & Address
• Email & Telephone numbers
• Bank details
• Location records
Sharing Personal Information
We share personal information in order to run our day-to-day business. We may also give personal information to fraud prevention agencies. The police and other law enforcement authorities can ask for personal information to detect or prevent crime or to comply with legal obligations. If they ask, we have to give the information.
We will not give information to anyone else unless:
• The person agrees
• We are allowed or required by law to disclose it
• We are involved in a merger, reorganisation, transfer or dissolution
We do not give personal information to any other organisation for their own marketing purposes; and we do not transfer any personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
How long do we keep personal information?
We will only keep the information for as long as we need to use it, for the purposes it was given to us and for our business needs, or as required by law or regulation. Location and other data derived from our hardware and software will be held ad infinitum on your behalf. When we no longer need to keep personal information or are requested to delete it we will securely and confidentially destroy it.
Can you tell us to stop using your personal information?
Not with standing any legal requirements, if we hold your information because you have agreed you can tell us to stop using all or part of it and we will comply.
The law gives special rights to people whose personal information we hold. They have the right to:
• Know if we hold their information
• Know what we use it for
• Know what sort of information we hold
• know who we share it with
• Know how long we will keep the information
• Receive a copy of the information we hold
• Have irrelevant information deleted
• Have any inaccuracies corrected
• Restrict the way we use their information until inaccuracies are corrected
• In some cases, have the information deleted from our records.
Who do I need to contact about the information you hold about me or if I have a concern or complaint?
If you have any questions about why we collect and use your information, or: if you want a copy of it, if you are unhappy with the way we are using your information you believe we should not be using it. please contact us:
Succorfish Ltd, 1 Liddell Street, North Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE30 1HE
Tel – +44 (0) 191 447 6883
Email – Enquiries@succorfish.com