Revolutionary for those requiring the ultimate safety and rescue system, the SC4 provides total accountability and connectivity to personnel working in remote, dangerous or challenging global environments on land and sea.
Incorporating dual Iridium satellite and GPS/GPRS/GSM global technology as well as AIS SART, COSPAS-SARSAT 406-121 and ISM band radio, the SC4 transmits accurate, real time tracking, positional and communication data to within two metres worldwide. Its robust yet non-intrusive design includes a simple, one pull SOS alert function that instantly transmits casualty position and TRACKS ACTUAL MOVEMENT until rescue.
Key features include:
- Global functionality (land/sea) from -40°C to +80°C
- Auto man overboard (MOB) activation
- PLB/AIS-SART 121.5/406MHz search and rescue beacon (SAR)
- Real time GPS position accurate to two metres
- Operational depth/waterproof to 40m (dive ready)
- Bluetooth BLE4.0
- GPS, GLOSNASS, Beidou, Gallieo & SBAS
- Navigates to -162dBm, tracks to 166dBm (improved performance)
- Pole-to-pole coverage via LEO Iridium satellite constellation
- 20 miles MOB distance of casualty to vessel
- Manual PLB emergency activation
- Constant two way send/receive communication/messaging via email/SMS
- Auto check-in and location reporting via online mapping software
- MOB GPS location using COSPAS-SARSAT 406-121/AIS-SART capability
- Built to Milspec 810G/vibration/shock/temp.
- Independent six year battery cell life for emergency operations
- ISM band radio
- Iridium 9603 (SBD) modem
- USB and wireless charging capability
- 3G quad band GSM module
- Encrypted AES 256 data protocol
- NMEA 0183/NMEA2000 capability
- SOS LED operational during emergency transmission
- SOS morse code messaging
- Audio and visual status confirmation
- Local, online GUI software and multiple power management options
- Motion sensor for unit activation (max. battery life)
- 1.8″ display screen option
- Multi constellation GNSS and ultra sensitive GPS
- Satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS compliant)
- Internal antenna array
- Positive buoyancy
Integrating sophisticated web-based software and an innovative online platform, the SuccorfishM2m SC4 provides two way, real time communication between an organisation and personnel operating in the field. No other product offers a single, ‘all in one’ safety, communication and rescue solution for lone workers or staff working in dangerous or critical situations.
Valuable data including live operational position of personnel, secure text/email communication, SOS alert, casualty movement and rescue status is streamed back live to any PC, desktop or mobile device via a secure, tiered password protected, graphical user interface (GUI).
Users can allocate administrative permissions and pre-set specific data requirements including personal contact alerts for man overboard (MOB) emergencies. In addition to international AIS-SART and COSPAS-SARSAT assistance, this allows organisations to move fast and deploy proactive and life saving rescue strategies within seconds.
Our Products In Action
- "The first thing I do every morning is log onto the SuccorfishM2M system. It tells me everything I need to know about the vessel, how well it is operating and more...”Jimmy BuchanCommercial fisherman and star of hit TV programme, Trawlermen.